Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Reader Requested Pictures (Part Two)

Welcome back to another installment of "My Life Through A Lens". Here are more pictures, taken by suggestion from my readers over on my blog. What you see here is a pic of me leaving for work this morning...at the left there you can see the (blue) nose of my car poking out of the carport. On the right.... my home! (the bottom window, closest to me, is my bedroom window).
And do I really need to remind you guys yet again that you can click on each pic for a larger (and clearer) version? Nah... I didn't think so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hey, WOW! NICE BOOTS!

8:40 AM  
Blogger celestial blue said...

not the scarf???
it's a sexy blue.. to make my little blue peepers twinkle. ;-)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home