Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Here ya go..a look into the devil's mouth. My fridge! Mmm..what do we have?
Eggs, garlic, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, dill pickles, MiniGo, yogurt, hummus (and plenty of!), diet Coke (blecch..I don't drink it, it's for guests), milk, orange juice, soy milk, egg nog (oh how I love it so!!), lemon juice, soya protein powder, kiwis (2 kinds!), apples (3 kinds!), melon (cantaloupe, cubed and in a container), vanilla yogurt, mushrooms, green onions, zucchini, celery, carrots, salads (in a bag), red potatoes, cooking onions.
Whew. Now I'm hungry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

OK, Girl... That fridge is waaaaaayyyyy too healthy! BTW, I love hummus!

8:17 AM  
Blogger celestial blue said...

Well, I am trying to take the healthy road. It's something I have been leaning more towards over the last year, and even moreso since my surgery last month.
I hear eating well is good for ya or something.
*wink*

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home