Wednesday, November 10, 2004

This picture was extremely difficult to get (thus the blur) because it is right across the street from the tree in the prior picture. So while driving (and entering onto a highway, I might add) I took a picture of the tree and then quickly (and without looking) held the camera to the other side of my car to get this picture of the Ghandi statue. It's on the property belonging to a beautiful Hindu temple (Vishnu Mandir) that I love to look at. Perhaps next time I will get a shot of the temple.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Neat. I like the statute. Didn't I tell you to drive carefully??? Hmmm... methinks you be stubborn!

8:33 AM  
Blogger celestial blue said...

This picture turned out surprisingly well considering I had no time to take aim. Sometimes in the winter people will put a hat on poor old Ghandi... he looks so cold! LOL

And I tried to drive carefully, but I had pictures to take!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home