Tuesday, November 09, 2004

As requested by Tzaddi, here is one of the places I like to hang out most. I know it seems kinda lame, but it was better than putting up pictures of my friend's houses! And the more I thought about it the more I realized.. it's not where I hang out, it's who I hang out with. So long as I am with my friends, I don't care where we are... bowling, shooting pool, sitting around each other's home or having coffee. But the movie theatre is definitely one place we spend *far* too much time at. We likes da movies! :-D (is there such a thing as seeing too many movies?? coz I see a LOT of movies, lemme tell ya...)

1 Comments:

Blogger earth2tzaddi said...

Oh cooool! I LOVE the movies, too. I still have dreams of becoming a star! Hahahaha!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home