Wednesday, November 10, 2004

So, SAM had suggested that I take pictures "(from your car) of cool sites you see but don't really notice anymore on your way to work or home". So let the journey begin here. This is the very start of my commute, when I pull out of my driveway and onto the road. I was hoping you could make out the CN Tower in the middle there, but it was too cloudy this morning. Drat. And btw...driving and taking pictures is really hard. Especially when you are trying to pay extra attention to the things around you that you take for granted. Made me miss a turn I was so focused! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Now I told you to drive safely! Thanks for the laugh! I hope you weren't late to your destination...

8:23 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Traffic looks kinda sedate...
I like the Christmas squiggles.

8:24 AM  
Blogger celestial blue said...

well, this was taken at about 9:20am.. most of the morning traffic had already come and gone (I was late going into work). Otherwise, this road is packed, but not as much as the highways.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home