Wednesday, November 10, 2004

This is another piece of land that has somehow escaped development along a busy road (Yonge Street, the main artery through Toronto and north of the city). This lot was beside a gas station where I was filling up this morning, and I must say..I probably wouldn't have noticed it if not for SAM asking me to take pics of things I don't notice on my commute anymore. Too bad because this empty lot serves as almost a mini park...and likely home to lots of little creatures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

It's surprising how similar the flora looks in my area. Aren't y'all s'posed to have everything different??? I mean, you are a different country! /wink wink/

8:27 AM  
Blogger celestial blue said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Sam, you make me howl.
Well, I would figure your flora would be somewhat different given the fact that your climate is way warmer. I guess in the end, trees are trees no matter where you go!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home