Wednesday, November 10, 2004

As requested by Dave over at Treppenwitz, here is a picture of my favourite place to sit in my home. This is my beloved couch. I love it. It is soft, it is comfy, and it hugs me and loves me. It also nursed me through the recovery of my recent surgery. In the background, left wall, is the cover of the program for the Toronto Jewish Film Festival earlier this year. On the wall above my head is a print by my most favourite artist, Lawren Harris. I love him. Oh, and yeah..that's an Israeli flag in the corner. lol

All that being said...although this is my favourite place to sit in my home... it's not where I usually sit. See the next pic...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Never heard of Lawren Harris. I particularly like "The Spirit Settling into the Heaven World State" and "Abstract #74"

8:45 AM  
Blogger celestial blue said...

You probably haven't heard of him coz he's CANADIAN!!!
:-P

part of the famous Canadian "Group of Seven".
http://www.tomthomson.org/groupseven/

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home