Wednesday, November 10, 2004

And here is where I actually spend 90% of my time when I am home. This is the seat from which I can readily access my computer and still watch tv at the same time. Yes, I hate to admit it, but I usually eat my meals there too. I'm a single girl, who do I have to impress??
And is it just me or do I look a bit like a tiny little Hobbit in this picture??

Anyway, if you look you can see.... my G-Force figure (by my feet), and above me on my shelf we have: a "circle of friends" candle holder, my cordless phone (with a headset coz I'm a total geek), a bag of figs, kleenex, speakers...etc..). And of course, on my monitor is Dave's blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Homer and Bart, too? I'm so not surprised!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Yeah, kinda Hobbitish... What's up with that?

8:47 AM  
Blogger celestial blue said...

Holy Eagle Eyes, Batman! you spotted Homer and Bart on top of my monitor???? Colour me impressed!

And yeah... I think it's the short hair, bare feet and short stature that makes me look a bit like a hobbit. LOL

9:16 AM  
Blogger jon said...

wow you've ... kinda thought of everything!

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home