Wednesday, February 22, 2006

cereal

If you know me through my blog at all you know that I love cereal. A LOT.
On a recent business trip to the Buffalo/Rochester area of New York I made a point of heading to the grocery store to pick up some goodies I can't get in Canada. I returned home with 6 boxes of cereal and a t-shirt purchased for me by my co-workers that said "Cereal Killer". Ah, it took only a week with them for them to learn the way to my heart. I think this new job is gonna work out just fine. :-D

Some of these cereals you can get in Canada, some you can't...
I have definitely not seen either of these ones in my town.
The regular Cap'n Crunch and maybe the Peanut Butter one are in Canada... but not the rest!
I think we're only missing the Yogurt ones back home, but I'm sure they'll in Canada soon enough...Ok, now, these two I bought. We have regular Lucky Charms, we do NOT have these two. I was stunned to see them. After trying them both now I can say I wasn't terribly impressed with either one. Go for FrankenBerry and Count Chocula instead.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I love that T-shirt! Maybe we could be twin cereal killers...

3:07 PM  
Blogger celestial blue said...

I think you should *totally* get one too!!

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fellow Cereal killer--I need the shirt!
Scout

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home